The Significance of the Marriage Ceremony
One of the most significant ceremonies in our family, social and cultural lives is the marriage ceremony. It is the only major ceremony you are likely to experience in your life where you, the couple, are the reason and focus of the ceremony. Your choice of ceremony can fully reflect your life, your values, culture, whatever you choose that demonstrates your beliefs about marriage and family life.
When you work with us, whatever type of ceremony that reflects you will be created and delivered with professionalism. The all-important legal papers (Notice of Intent to Marry, Certificates of Marriage) will be prepared according to the Marriage Act and Regulations and within the rules set out in the Celebrant Code of Practice. We have a wide choice of music suggestions, readings and rituals that can be included if you wish.
The fee for your ceremony is arranged with you at the time of booking and is all-inclusive.
Our personal Standard of Service
- I provide you with a personal ceremony folder that contains all the necessary legal paperwork to ensure your marriage is conducted in a legal manner.
- Included is a booklet with sample ceremonies, if required, the source book "Ceremonies and Celebrations" is provided on loan.
- I give you complete choice of ceremony, where possible, using information provided to me through the personal ceremony questionnaire provided.
- At a relaxed interview with me, you discuss all your wedding requirements. After this initial meeting, you are entitled to unlimited consultation by phone, in person, or email.
- You are entitled to an on-site-rehearsal at a mutually convenient time. (Or a rehearsal at an agreed place if on-site is not practical.)
- I will provide a presentation copy of your ceremony.
- Your Wedding Certificate is calligraphed or laser printed, as are Appreciation Certificates which are provided for the wedding party and others on request.
- Ample Time. A guarantee that no other wedding will be booked so close that I arrive late or rush out in an unseemly manner. I will always arrive at least 30 minutes before the bride is due to make her entrance at the planned starting time.
- I give my personal guarantee that I will be very familiar with the ceremony beforehand, be precise with details and that I will read my part in a sincere, authentic and effective manner - keeping the focus on you.
- As far as possible I will dress to fit in with your wedding.
- Your fee also includes the provision of a portable PA system and CD/mp3 player where and when required. We have a wireless head microphone and there is a wireless microphone and stand for readers.